Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: Campaign Time

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WOYWW: Campaign Time


I took this picture for last week's What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday but I never got to post it because that day was my 14th wedding anniversary so my family went out for lunch (I often make my post during my lunch break.)


This is my desk today, with some campaign materials of the Roxas-Robredo team.  Wow, this election is crazy, with the survey front runner being a man who promises to eradicate drugs and crime but who can't make a speech without cursing, who jokes about rape and disabled people, who goes around kissing women during his campaign sorties, and who has confirmed his links to extrajudicial killings (as Mayor of Davao City).  He warned that, if elected president, he may kill up to 100,000 criminals! Whaaaat?!


So I am fasting and praying for our country and trying to do my part to campaign for Mar Roxas and Leni Robredo.  Mar Roxas has already done so much for our country and he was once recognized by the World Economic Forum as "one of the Global Leaders of Tomorrow who are expected to shape the future."  Please help me pray for the Filipinos to have wisdom in choosing our leaders on May 9.

So, there is not much to show on my desk except all the yellow campaign materials (the yellow watch was a gift from my hubby so that it would match the campaign ballers I wear every day).

Happy WOYWW everyone!





11 blog hugs:

Helen said...

Glad you are back this week. It sounds like a testing time for you with the campaign. Helen #1

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Peggy - I hear you - the USA is in much the same place as the Philippines, surely an indication of the fact that the end of time is coming with the lawlessness increasing so, and being endorsed.
Congratulations on your 14th Anniversary!
Blessings
Maxine

Nikki said...

Congrats on your 14th anniversary and good luck with the campaign hugs Nikki 7

Chidkid said...

I fear for the world if this man gets elected! Happy belated anniversary.. and good luck with the campaign. Elaine No. 11 (UK)

glitterandglue said...

Oh my word, Peggy. Yes, I see why you are fasting and praying! May God have His will in your land through this election. We here in Wales vote next week for our assembly members. Then in June we vote as to whether to leave the EU or stay in!!!!! Another time for prayer to seek God for His will.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

buterfliecrafter said...

It's unbelievable that he gets so many votes, hopefully he won't get elected. Congrats on your 14th wedding anniversary. Happy WOYWW Vicky#6

Susanne said...

Yes, this seems to be the year for "Wild West" politics all over. Good for you for feeling strongly enough to get involved. Happy WOYWW. Susanne #38

Sharon said...

Congrats on your wedding anniversary! Hope you had a wonderful lunch.

Sharon K#46

ToadilyDiane said...

Congrats on your anniversary. Good luck with your campaign.
Have a great day.
Diane - WOYWW #36

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh gosh, you don't want him in charge, just by association would be awful enough. Go Team RoRo! Love that you're so involved. Congrats on your anniversary!

lymacsau said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

Related Posts with Thumbnails