Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: My Prayer Desk

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WOYWW: My Prayer Desk


I did not think you would want another peek at my tidy desk so I am showing you what my prayer desk looks like every morning.  This is the desk beside my bed and I keep my bible, prayer journal and basic art materials for my morning quiet time here.  There is the iPad where I read the daily reflections in the Evangelizo and Laudate apps.  


As I reflect on the verse for the day, I make illustrations which I often share in Word Art Wednesday.  Let my heart be as the rich soil and let the seeds of God's word go deep down and grow and bear fruit. 

I started trading ATCs again in ATCs for All and here are some of the beautiful cards I received from there, as well as from trades for the What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday Anniversary!  It's wonderful to receive these beauties in the mail!


Thank your for your visits, my dear blog friends!



21 blog hugs:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Peggy,

What nice little set up by your bed. I always enjoy visiting you (and your sister) to see you art and what inspiration you have to offer.

Thank you for sharing your love of God.

Happy WOYWW
Peace,
Kay (no# yet)

JD/ Jill said...

As always, your artwork is wonderful! I so enjoy seeing it.
My Blogger Reading list is down, (and hear that many other bloggers are gaving the same problem and your blog was the only one showing in my Reading list...so I thought I would head over your way. Hope you are having a very blessed week. Jill

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

yep the blogger reading list has been down a long time. But your pretty art lifted my spirts. And I love seeing your precious ATC's . Thanks for Sharing.

Helen said...

That's a handy set up to have close at hand! Love the atcs. Helen 5

Belinda Basson said...

What lovely ATCs you have received and your prayer desk looks peacefully busy. #13

Unknown said...

I love your bed table. So many wonderful things. You have rec'd some beautiful ATCs. #4

Neet said...

Lovely to see your prayer desk where you make those beautiful creations that we all love to read.
You got some beautiful atc's which you are showing us. Lovely colours.
Hugs and Blessings, Neet 27 xx

Annie said...

Hi,
I'm just doing a quick visit round my favourite Wednesday blogs before I plough into my huge work load for today.
What beautiful treasures you've received.
Hugs,
Annie x # 33

okienurse said...

great looking quiet space by your bed. I usually like to lay in bed and contemplate events and sneak a peek at my iPad before I get up...a precursor to the day that helps me get through the day similar to your space. Beautiful paintings and I love all the atc's. Vickie #40

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

wonderful thought there Patsy .. may I indeed be good soil for His word to take root.
And loved seeing where you do your art journal and meet with the LORD each morning.. how very special!
Happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #14

Unknown said...

That is a cozy place and Prayers are creatively as well - They give us hope to go on during the days.

Thank you for sharing

Kind Regards
Mariane

PS My contribution is here:
http://cordes.re/blg/wind/?p=1124

Glenda said...

What a nice reflective space to spend a little time in the morning. Thanks so much for sharing!
Glenda #56

Bridget Larsen said...

Gorgeous ATCs you traded for, love your picture
Bridget #35

Unknown said...

I love the drawing in your sketch book. So talented!
Thanks for sharing.
Love Gillian #66

Julia Dunnit said...

Morning quiet time and a small desk by your bed at which to contemplate and make art..a perfect start y=to your days I'd say.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the ATCs, pleased you have started trading again. I belong to a group of traders, at least it was but at the moment there are only two of us but we are keeping up the tradition Lol!
Happy crafting, Angela x #44

Unknown said...

That is one of the most beautiful pieces of art I have ever seen, It is amazing. I pray that the seed of God's Word will fall on rich soil in my heart and bear fruit. We appreciate that you have taken time to share with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

L'art doit bercer vos nuits...

♡ Gros bisous ♡

Faye said...

Beautiful work, Peggy. And such an important scripture to know and to put into practice.

HeARTworks said...

Wonderful ATCs to add to your awesome collection!!!

Unknown said...

Nice work. Good luck with the challenge.

Related Posts with Thumbnails