Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: Word Art and UFOs

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WOYWW: Word Art and UFOs



Here is my workdesk today, and if you have seen these UFOs (unfinished objects) before, it's because I've hardly gotten any art done.  I'm busy reorganizing my desk (again) so I will not show you how the floor looks!



Here is my prayer journal page and I wonder if you can guess what those two silver things are on top of it.  I rescued them from being thrown into the garbage.



My Instagram post for yesterday was a reminder to "Cherish every moment for you know not what tomorrow brings and life holds many surprises."


34 blog hugs:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work, just beautiful!! Love your desk and the mess, as it reminds me of mine lol! Yes there are a lot of us praying for Boston. What happened is unbelievable! I agree we should grab every moment as it is precious.
Janene #8

ria gall said...

your pages are so beautiful I love your images and all the colours you use just bring your pages to life.
Have a great WOYWW today and enjoy the rest of your week
Ria #40

Spyder said...

I have no idea! But they look useful. I keep finding things in bins, which is probably why I'm stuck in my messy crafty room filled with 'stuff'.
Have a great week. HaPpY WoYwW! ((Lyn)) # now 43! I think! (It changes!)

Annie said...

Love your UFOs and yes my prayers are with Boston too....and my little grandson who has been rushed to hospital this morning :-(
Hugs,
A x # 41

Tertia said...

I Love your art.It is always inspiring to come and visit you.
Happy WOYWW!
Tertia #26

BJ said...

Great word art, super save from the rubbish and thanks for visiting me already BJ#1

Anonymous said...

I love your UFO's. :) Love your FO's too!!! =D Happy Wednesday.
SueC#97

Lori said...

I did a major reorganization this past week too. Finally done. Woohoo. Lots of pics over at my blog.

Hope you get a chance to check out my desk.
Lori #103

Elizabeth Dianne said...

Loving all your work--glad to know the floor of someone else's studio is messy too!

Kim's Creations said...

Your pages are beautiful, wow, you are gifted, what a blessing!!

Unknown said...

I love your pages!
Karen #61

kathi17 said...

I love your UFOs and the wonderful message.

Be careful reorganizing, the last time I did that, I lost my largest acrylic stamping block. It's been missing for over a month!

Happy WOYWW, Kathi #109

Winnie said...

Such beautiful pieces! Your prayer journal is lovely, the messages are so heartwarming. Winnie#76

Unknown said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing and Happy Woyww Liz@73

Anna said...

What lovely little faces in your journal!
Anna #123

Ginny Maxam said...

Wonderful psot today, I love your blog, it is always very inspiring!
I hope you have a wonderful week!
Ginny M #91

Heathers Inspiration said...

Wonderful creative journal, so very beautiful x
Happy WOYWW Heather #111

Giggles said...

Best UFO's ever!! Great works, so beautiful and loving!! Never worry about the floor, you are not alone!!

Every moment is so precious! Great reminder...Boston has my prayers!!

Hugs Giggles

Tracey FK said...

UFO's are inhabiting my desk as well, and thanks for sharing them... I find it fascinating seeing works in progress... have a wonderful creative week...xx

Anonymous said...

YOur desk looks pretty neat to me, but I would probably find something on the floor that would intrigue me. Not sure what the tins are - mints? Was in Boston yesterday with grandkids, everyone is on edge, it is so horrific, be we send prayer and positivity out and we are the better for it. Happy PPF and you words and paintings are so lovely. xox

sharon said...

Beautiful work, I have a lot of ufos floating around my work space as well!

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Wonderful UFO's!

froebelsternchen said...

AWESOME
HAPPY PPF!

xxx
Susi
with an invitation to take part on our monthly challenge for Art Journalers over on ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY

Dianne said...

The serene beauty of your work is always a joy to behold! lovely! happy PPF!

GlorV1 said...

Great work you have going on there. All are wonderful. I don't know what those cans are? I too have a lot of ufo's floating around in my studio. Thank. Have a great weekend.

Netty said...

loving all of your beautiful artwork.
Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Ivy said...

Love your art, so beautiful! HPPF!

Erika said...

Wonderful UFO s :)! I love your artwork. Thank you for sharing and
happy PPF
Erika

Faye said...

Your work is always an inspiration, Peggy. Very beautiful art.

Anne Manda said...

Your WIPs look wonderful, especially the girl with yellow hair and halo! Your journal page is lovely, love the way you do the lettering! Happy PPF!

DVArtist said...

Your art is so lovely. There is a softness in the faces that is exceptional.
Nicole/Beadwright

Joy Murray said...

These are wonderful pieces. I am very intrigued by the lady with the halo. The yellow is so vibrant and her expression so serene. Take you time. They will endure :) Lovely work!

Annabelle said...

I especially like the angel, it sends out warmth and calm. A very lovely group of work.

jane said...

Those little silver thingies look like upside down tealight candles to me.. although I have been known to get things wrong (occasionally).

Your art is beautiful, regardless of how often you manage to find time for it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails