Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: Nothing is Impossible with God

Monday, April 8, 2013

Nothing is Impossible with God

Today is the Feast of the Annunciation, when we celebrate Mary's "Yes."  Even if at first she was greatly troubled, she still said, "Behold, I am the Handmaid of the Lord. Let it be done to me according to your word." Luke 1:38  

Whatever life brings, I, too, would like to be able to say yes and remember that nothing is impossible with God. Luke 1:37

Here is my prayer journal page today...


and "a modern meditation on the Divine Mystery of the Annunciation of Gabriel to Mary"...


Here are some pictures I posted in my new Instagram account (my user name is peggyapl).  A painting of Mary...


a mosaic I saw in Madaba, Jordan...


and the Basilica of the Annunciation in Nazareth.


The lower level of the Basilica contains the Grotto of the Annunciation, where, according to tradition, the childhood home of Mary was located.


I'm sharing this in Spiritual Sundays and Inspire Me Monday.  And if you haven't joined my giveaway yet, you might want to have a chance at winning this painting...


Just leave me a comment in my giveaway post!  Happy Feast of the Annunciation!

3 blog hugs:

Unknown said...

I love your prayer journal too...the colors are just so peaceful.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I always wonder how Joseph felt on this day as well!
Rinda

Beverley Baird said...

Your prayer journal is powerful. Love the paintings and faith shown.
Thanks for sharing the video.

Related Posts with Thumbnails