Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: The Paint Party Friday Auction

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WOYWW: The Paint Party Friday Auction



What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday?  This Friday, to celebrate Paint Party Friday's 2nd Anniversary, there's going to be an Auction Blog Hop to benefit the Sandy Hook Elementary School.  I am thinking of joining and looking for something to auction off.  Which one of the paintings do you think I should choose?  Perhaps you would like to join in auctioning something off or buying one of the pieces?

I also want to have an Easter giveaway but maybe I should paint something new.  What do you think?

If you were following my posts about my trip to the Holy Land, you might enjoy my latest post about Israel.


For more desks to take a peek at, drop by the Stamping Ground's WOYWW list!

19 blog hugs:

okienurse said...

Great looking desk this week! I have been following your journey through the holy land and enjoying it second handed. Scary bit that flash flood! Weather usually is more accomodating there then it seems to have been for you! Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Ann said...

I think any of those would be wonderful to auction off. So compassionate of you to do that too. God bless you.

martinealison said...

Ma chère amie, toutes vos oeuvres méritent d'être choisies, aussi faut-il prendre une décision ! Alors je dirais la troisième tout à droite de la photo.
Gros bisous à vous

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Peggy,

Any of your paintings would be a wonderful donation for the auction.

Reading about your trip to the Holy Land has been so interesting. Thank you for sharing your adventure!

Happy WOYWW
Peace,
Kay

Annie said...

I'm certain anything you auctioned would sell well so can't choose. Good luck with raising lots of money.
Hugs,
A x # 44

Helen said...

Good luck with the auction. The paintings are all fabulous. Happy WOYWW, Helen 11

Heathers Inspiration said...

I think the painting on the right is really Beautiful and full of wonderful colour - May be good a one to sell for the Auction :)
Such a lovely thing to do.

Happy WOYWW Heather #46

Gill said...

I agree with others that any painting of yours would be great to auction off, my favourite is the second from the left!
I have so enjoyed hearing about your trip to the Holy Land

Julia Dunnit said...

Don't ask me to choose - I never saw a piece of your artwork that I didn't like! Loving your posts about the trip.

Laura said...

I think I like the Joy in the journey painting best but as Julia says - very hard to pick as I haven't not liked any of your paintings!
Happy Wednesday
Laura
:)
68

ria gall said...

any one of those beautiful paintings would be lovely to auction off that is if you can let one go as they are amazing.
Perhaps a new painting with an easter theme would be nice a a giveaway
Happy WOYWW
Ria 60

Helen Pigott said...

Some fab pieces on here and such a lovely blog :D

I'm off to visit some more busy desks! Have a lovely crafty week.
Rum x
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.co.uk

Krisha said...

I am sure they would appreciate anything you choose, as for me I chime in with the rest. They are all so beautiful and inspirational.
Krisha #97

Anonymous said...

I love all your work. I just wanted to keep looking at it. I'm a new stalker! LOL! Viewed the pictures of your Holy Land trip...BEAUTIFUL!

Kelly said...

They are all beautiful pieces. I do like the one on the left for Sandy Hook, though. Creative Blessings for a great auction Kelly #126

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hullo there Peggy,
Well, lovely work going on here, and i think you should auction the joy of the LORD is my strength one -a s it is really gorgeous image and words!!
Thanks so much for popping over and for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #15
PS had trouble bringing up the comment box so if not getting many comments maybe the reason why.. had to try different ways.

Lucy said...

Oh, it's good to see such busy times! I think you should put the picture with the lady looking away from the viewer, it has a blue background, into the auction. It is very pretty. I enjoyed looking at your holy land pics and think you should make new stuff. Have a great week - Lucy #24 x

Marit said...

Such gorgeousness on your desk too today! I love the second painting from the left most (the one with the bright, yellowish-green background) Happy, belated, woyww. Marit #79

LisaDV said...

any of the paintings would be wonderful to auction off as they are all so lovely. Have a happy, crafty week. LisaDV #118

Related Posts with Thumbnails