Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: Artsee Bloggers!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Artsee Bloggers!

 

 One of my blog friends, Geri Centonze,
has just put up a new blog/directory for blogging artists. It's called  
"a place of inspiration for the creatively inclined"!
It is, in her words, "a virtual gallery of blogging artists." 
If you are an artist/crafter and an active blogger,
you can choose among the following categories:

Digital Art
Drawing and Painting
Fabric Arts
Jewelry
Mixed Media
Paper Crafts
Photography

and have your blog listed under a maximum of 3 categories.

I see familiar names among those who have joined
and I'm sure I will be able to find some new favorites among those listed.
So many wonderful blogs to visit and so little time!
Drop by Artsee Bloggers and join in the fun!

2 blog hugs:

Unknown said...

Several people have mentioned this and I keep thinking about it.

Geri said...

Oh, you're so sweet to mention artsee bloggers...did you see that we have over 1700 hits already!!! Growing fast! I'm entering in the artists as fast as my little fingers can type!

Related Posts with Thumbnails