Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday: Goodies in the Mail!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday: Goodies in the Mail!

Happy Wednesday, blog friends!  I haven't been that successful in cleaning up my desk.  That's why I'm only showing you a little part of it!  On my desk today are a few pieces of my art (the ATC of the woman and the princess drawing on the left) and some lovely things that arrived in the mail. There's a cuff bracelet that I won as a prize in the One World One Heart event last February.  It is made by Barbara, also known as Lady Faith, of Blossom's Bloomers and she titled this piece "Diamonds are a Steampunkers Best Friend." Pretty!

Then there are some artist trading cards (ATCs) that I received for trades at ATCs for All.  The ATC of the Madonna and Baby was specially made for me.  And I also got some lovely fabric cards that I have put on display before I put them in my ATC album. Aren't they pretty?



For more desks to peek at, drop by Julia's Stamping Ground.  And while you're at it, why not show us your desk, whatever state it's in!

19 blog hugs:

MadeByKarla said...

Cool ATC's! so many pretty things on your desk!
http://madebykarla10.blogspot.com/

#27

jude said...

Loving those ATC's never crossed my mind to use material on them.Well you learn something new everyday.Thanks for showing us ,happy creative wedensday
hugs judex12

linda said...

ooo, your desk looks like it's full of art goodies! :)

helen said...

great atcs, and your desk looks good today.

Sarpreet said...

love your cup storage, great workspace, Happy WOYWW 103, one more week to the PIF and the 2nd Anniversary, #18

Annie said...

Those fabric ATCs are really pretty.
A x

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow you move in the circles of some gifted artist! I love the Princess, she's so sweet and pretty.

Glenda said...

Just look at all those ATCs...Some very talented ladies you have there. Those are gorgeous!

okienurse said...

Awesome ATC's Love the fabric and texture they have. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #48

Sarah said...

loving the array of colour and texture on the atcs
Thanks for sharing, have a great week.
Sarah at 18 (Sasa)

Sue said...

Hi Peggy
beautiful work on your desk, gorgeous ATc,thanks for the snoop, happy WOYWW, sue,x ( 23)

angelfish said...

Liking the look of your desk and those ATCs are just gorgeous:)

Nicks said...

I love to see a busy desk - thanks for sharing

Jingle said...

You have some wonderful happy things on your desk! Those ATC's are gorgeous!

Kathleen said...

Love the fabric cards
Kathleen x

bikim said...

so lovely your blog!
take care,
Rosa

Geri said...

Love the fabric ATCs - I have nothing on my desk except my first shipment of Golden Fluid Acrylics! Now, to get started painting.

KanataNewf said...

Beautiful ATCs! I must confess to never having made one.

Love your crafty space!

Happy WOYWW!

Sheena #66

Jackie said...

Your work is lovely :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails