Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: Watercolors

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

WOYWW: Watercolors


It's time for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday! I've got new set of Artist's Loft watercolors and I'm trying them out today in my prayer journal. I'm liking the bright colors! There not much more to see since this is my small prayer desk.

I haven't gotten the hang of kitchen duties yet so not much time to do any other art and my main desk is in dire need of a tidy up!


For those of you who enjoy Word art, an illustration from my prayer journal. Blessings to all!

9 blog hugs:

MrsC.x said...

lovely illustration loving the yellow :)
Happy WOYWW :)
have a great week
Charlie x #15 or find me here
https://craftroomdiary.wordpress.com/2015/06/10/woyww-june-10th-2015/

Annie said...

How lovely to be playing with new paints....can't wait to see lots of wonderful new works of art with them.
Hugs.
Annie x # 20

Julia Dunnit said...

I hope the cough clears soon - it is so wearing isn't it. Those watercolours are gorgeous colours..already I see your page is warm and bright with soft colour...perfect for your art style I'd say!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love all the patterning you did in this piece. Blessings and Happy WOYWW! #40

Elizabeth Dianne said...

Love the new paint colors! And I'm singing and proclaiming with you--just beautiful!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lovely new paints, yummy! Have fun and a great woyww, happy crafting, Angela xXx 24

sandysewin said...

I love everything about your journal page today: the colors, the font, the fact that she's shouting her praise to the Lord. :-)


Happy Woyww, Sandy #33

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful looking set of water colours Peggy... and I do love your finished prayer journal page.
Blessings
Maxine

Ohhh Snap said...

Beautiful watercolor! Enjoy your paints : ). #44

Related Posts with Thumbnails