Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: Montreal Maps

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

WOYWW: Montreal Maps


My desk today for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday is in Montreal, Canada and it's full of maps and brochures. I like how maps look and I often bring them home from my trips abroad with plans to make them into scrapbooks and collages. But I guess even if I live to a hundred, I will not be able to use them all up! 

Some pictures I took here: The entrance to the first "skyscraper" in Montreal...


We thought the Hôtel de Ville de Montréal was a hotel.  It is actually their City Hall...


The Basilica of Notre Dame of Montreal...


When I saw the awesome altar, I thought to myself, wow, what must heaven be like!


Happy WOYWW, everyone!


11 blog hugs:

jill said...

I've used park maps in scrapbooking lay out before & found them very useful to use for other projects . Some stunning photo on your blog today . Happy woyww Jill #10

MrsC.x said...

my goodness what beautiful pictures! that arch is just stunning and the alter is gorgeous! they really knew how to build back in the day didnt they i have to say i am bored of all the straight lines and glass boxes

have a great rest of your trip

Happy Woyww! Have a great week :)
Charlie.x #11
or find me here
http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/woyww-may-19th-2015.html

Bridget Larsen said...

Thank you for sharing your trip with us, what gorgeous building they are
Bridget #2

Lea.H said...

Some beautiful photos you have taken there they are lovely - love the idea of keeping maps for scrapbooking what a lovely ideas of journalling your memories :) lea number 24

My name is Cindy said...

Wow, amazing architecture and great pics. Have a great trip! Happy WOYWW Cindy #25

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh happy travels in Montreal. How beautiful your photos are, and doesn't their Notre Dame look like Paris's...although I think the altar in Montreal may well be the greater! Enjoy!

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos- I especially love the last one.
Soojay 59#

Annie said...

I'm now home from a full on 11 hour day with the munchkins....we'e been everywhere and done everything today so I'm just a little tired lol I'm now nipping around the blogs while I can keep the eyes open.
Gorgeous photos. Thanks for sharing them.
Hugs,
Annie x #12

Scrapthology said...

Amazing photos, I hope you have crafty plans for them.

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous photographs Peggy - I do hoe you ar enjoying your trip.
Blessings
Maxine

Ohhh Snap said...

Love the maps! Looks like a great trip. Happy WOYWW! #53

Related Posts with Thumbnails