Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: After a Tidy Up

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

WOYWW: After a Tidy Up


There is a lot of space on my desk after the tidy up I did.  So I have space to finish the ATCs I made for the upcoming What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday anniversary.  This is the standard backing that I put on my ATCs, with a space for the title of the ATC and the date I finished it.


And I thought you would like a peek at some bandanas I bought in my last trip to Davao...


And from my prayer journal, for Word Art Wednesday...


Thank you very much for dropping by!  Have a great week, everyone!






17 blog hugs:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Un adorable billet accompagné de ce magnifique dessin de votre cahier...
Quels beaux bandanas !
Je vous souhaite une très agréable journée.

Gros bisous ♡

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

The bandanas are made of such pretty fabric. A clear space to work in and inspiring things around you. The perfect combination for creativity.

Fiona #9

Nikki said...

Great back for your ATC cards I'm sure they are fantastic very tidy space and your journal looks fantastic hugs Nikki 3

sandra de said...

Beautiful bright colours on your desk.
Sandra @10

Helen said...

Love the bandanas.. and the atc backs! happy woyww Helen 8

Neil said...

Good morning. Can't believe it's Wednesday again already! Thanks for letting us in to peek at your creative space.
Those bandanas look pretty. Your journal page is beautiful.
Hope you have a good week too.
Neil #40

Eliza said...

Your bandanas are really pretty but your art is brilliant. I have one of your atc's here from ages ago and love it to bits, it gives me joy.

Have a wonderful week.

Happy WOYWW
Eliza & Sleepy head Yoda 26

Julia Dunnit said...

Exciting! Real proper ATCs in the making! Love the bandanas too - I used to wear one every day when I ran a shop, to jazz up a uniform t shirt. So easy to dress for work!

Chrysalis said...

Lovely scripture verse and art work, beautiful bandanas! Enjoy working at your great, tidy desk and have a good week. Chris # 17 xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Gorgeous bandanas, and really nice ATC's.
Rinda

Nan G said...

Beautiful bandanas. Such bright cheerful colors and patterns. I like your simple ATC back. I need to make a simple one. I really like it. Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #10

Annie said...

I'm only just doing my rounds to catch up with all my blogging friends....it's been a busy day with lots of extra cuddles needed by my little poorly munchkins.
Those bandanas are such gorgeous fabrics. I'm really looking forward to swapping ATCs next week.
Hugs,
Annie x #27

Unknown said...

Wonderful art surrounded by Gods word. Word Art Wednesday likes to see your wonderful art, share our free gift of God’s word with you each week and hope you may win a very sweet prize. Thank you and God Bless, Carole

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, Peggy! I am always SO incredibly blessed by you, your art, and your words of encouragement. Thanks so much for sharing with us and for being such a blessing to our blog. May God bless you!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Christine said...

Love your ATC's - I'm up for a swap.

Beautiful Bandanas, the material looks really silky.

Bishopsmate #75

Kelly said...

love the patterns in the bandanas. Still need to figure out my ATCs. Guess I should come to a conclusion soon. Prayer journal page is very pretty. I need to practice faces. Creative Blessings!
Kelly #70

Jo Ann said...

I love everything about that ATC, Peggy! The colors are stunning and that drawing is awesome! The message is a blessing! We are so blessed you joined our Challenge last week and hope you join us again this week. Leaving you with an encouragement from Psalm 119:50 which says, "My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life." Hugs and blessings...

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails