Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: Boracay Beach Photo Album

Monday, March 19, 2012

Boracay Beach Photo Album

I was in Boracay Beach last week and I want to share with you some pictures (some of them taken a few years ago) of this wonderful island where the water is warm and the sand, believe it or not, is as soft as powder.


A Paraw
Riding a Paraw





Awesome Sunset

 I also took some pictures of the arts and crafts and souvenirs...



Handpainted Personalized Keychains

Handpainted Personalized T-shirts







We had the opportunity to visit Asya Premier Suites, located in the far end of the island...



And we had a wonderful outdoor dinner, watching the sunset.


I hope you enjoyed my Boracay "photo album."  Being in Boracay and seeing the beauty of God's creation is soooo inspiring to me, so I'm sharing this today in Inspire Me Monday.  Happy week ahead, dear blog friends!

5 blog hugs:

martinealison said...

Un lieu idyllique... Merci pour ce merveilleux partage photographique...
gros bisous

Janine said...

That is heavenly. I wish I could be there

Jona Panesa said...

awesome photos. postcard perfect. I haven't been to Boracay. I will someday!

Lisabella Russo said...

These are so pretty and inspiring. Your photographs are so inviting...

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Oh wow! Beautiful. So, so beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails