Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday: Blessings in the Mail!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday: Blessings in the Mail!

I'm not going to start my post with exclamations of how fast the week went.  I'm not.  Really, I'm not.  But did you notice how fa... oops!

Well it's Wednesday once again and still no work in progress on my desk.  I am still trying to organize after my trip abroad (I will share some pictures soon, hopefully!)
 

When I got home, I found not just one, not just two, but three blessings in the mail waiting for me!


My WOYWW Anniversary PIF finally arrived - A lovely, brightly colored journal that Sarah of La-De-Dah made specially for me! Look how the colors match my blog!  Sarah has a Mojo Monthly feature in her blog that has projects, interviews (and a giveaway).  If you haven't yet, drop by her blog for some great inspiration!

And here is the book I won in The Weekend Artist's blog giveaway.


I just love how this book has little envelopes, maps and cards included in it...


It arrived in a big box with a bunch of scrapbooking embellishments!  Wonderful!


And I also won one of Laura's wonderful Artist Trading Cards.  Visit her blog, Artfully Musing, and join her monthly giveaway of the most amazing ATCs (and other pieces)!

On the rest of my desk is the pile of brochures and travel mementos that I collected while traveling in Spain, Portugal and Morocco last month.  Hmm, I wonder where I will put them and when I can get them into some sort of a scrapbook!



That's it for this Wednesday!  Visit the WOYWW list in Julia's blog.  Lots of inspiration to be found in the other desks from around the world!

27 blog hugs:

Diane Writes said...

Lucky you! Those crafts are worth keeping because they are real art from the heart. :) And I agree, those travel mementoes deserved to be compiled and cherished in a scarp book.

martinealison said...

Un gros bisou... Je viens de rentrer et je me sens bien débordée à remettre la maison en route...
Cependant je suis allée faire un tour à l'atelier et je me suis sentie bien de me remettre quelques heures derrière mon chevalet.
Bonne journée à toi...

Sarah said...

wow! It's all arriving now. I jusy so glad it's safe and you can enjoy it...loving all that pettiness on your desk.
Thanks for sharing today! Sarah (at 2)

Belinda Basson said...

Wow, that took a while to get to you, I wonder where it went on its travels? Lots of lovely things to look at today.

Glenda said...

Great space, thanks so much for sharing.

Helen said...

great gifts to receive! have a good day.

Annie said...

What a fab show and tell this week.
A x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What fabulous things to arrive by post - yummy!! They are all different and all beautiful, lucky you! Have fun sorting all the travel memories out :D xx

Sandy said...

Oh wow so wonderful creative chaos.
Amazing things you´ve made.
Happy WOYWW. Sandy #1

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

Sometimes it does seem to take a while to get ones arse in gear after being away. What a lovely pile of things to come home to (I'm very cross I missed the WOYWW anniversary I had something made and everything but missed the post to take part :( still I'm hopeful there will be another chance next year. It sounds like you have so much stuff you can play with you don't know where to start! Have fun once you get going :)

Anonymous said...

Some gorgeous goodies there you lucky lady! Have a happy Wednesday! Mel #51

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Lucky you for getting these goodies in your mail. :)I'm looking forward to seeing the holiday pictures. :)

SueH said...

Oooo, so much loveliness to come home to Peggy, lucky you!
I’m always collecting mementos and things from my trip and have all good intentions of doing something with them but never seem to get around to it, so I hope you fair better with it than I do.
Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

Jingle said...

Nothing better than Happy Mail!!! Yay for you!

Sunshine Girl said...

Wow what fabulous gifts you have there. Love your busy desk.

nerllybird said...

What gorgeous goodies, that ATC is stunning!
Helen S

shazsilverwolf said...

How wonderful to get those in the mail- beats circulars & bills any day, lol. Like SueH, i too always collect 'mementoes' from holidays & visits- I really need to dig them all out & do something with them, lol. Happy WOYWW, Shaz

Angie said...

What wonderful mail to be greated with ...aren't they all wonderful.

Tertia said...

Looks like you have had lady Luck on your side lately! Lovely goodies that you won.
Happy WOYWW

Elizabeth said...

Just a quick visit this week due to illness but hope to do better next week ... thanks for sharing your desk and I hope you have a great week. Elizabeth x #121

Carola Bartz said...

You received some very lovely items - what a wonderful welcome to you when you returned from your trip.

scrapwordsmom said...

Sooo many wonderful treasures from wonderful friends! That book with all the envelopes is right up my alley.

soraya nulliah said...

Oh! Peggy...I love all your treasures...how amazing are they? I think the very best best part is that they are all handamde with heart...you can't duplicate that. Blessings indeed!-Soraya

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I commented on your blog post and blogger showed my comment had been saved, then claimed it was a double entry. I've never seen that in a blogger comment before. Of course, then I couldn't find the comment I left, so you will have to accept the fact I was here. Happy belated WOYWW.

Angela said...

"Blog hugs" how sweet! Those books are wonderful! Hope your weekend is great!

Happy Belated WOYWW!

Angi
#104

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Peggy sorry running very late and very weary - trust you are going along well, lovely pickies above this post of your holiday and the goodies awaiting you from hols are fantastic too - thanks for popping over! happy WOYWW! Shaz in oz.x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog! That trip to Madrid sounds awesome!!!!
QueenMarcy

Related Posts with Thumbnails