Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: My ATC "Journal"

Monday, March 14, 2011

My ATC "Journal"

My Lenten ATC Journal is coming along nicely.  I find that as I spend time writing the verse I have chosen, reflecting on it and making my ATC, the image I create helps me to remember the verse. Here is the ATC that I made on Sunday...


May I always speak words of life and love and truth and goodness, that I may praise God not only when I sing songs of praise and pray to Him, but also as I speak to those around me.

And my ATC for today...


What an encouragement these words are as we plan for our mission to the indigenous Aeta community in the province of Pampanga this Sunday.  I shared about this community in this post after we visited them last December.

I always want to grow closer to the Lord and love Him more deeply and in this verse it seems He is telling me that He is all around me, in the least of His brothers and that I must love Him through them.  As I draw closer to them, I draw closer to Him.  I am trying...

6 blog hugs:

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Very lovely thoughts there Peggy it is coming along nicely your little book, and may we all in our daily walk draw that closer to Him, in knowledge and truth. May our hearts words reflect the hope we have have ... in spite of all that goes on around us...in sorrow He is our comfort, he gives us songs in the night.
May you day be God blessed!
Shaz in Oz.x

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

These are so pretty Peggy. Your colors are wonderful, but the words make them beautiful.
Thank you for sharing these with us.

martinealison said...

Très jolies pensées... gros bisous

Pretty Things said...

It's so beautiful.

Raquel SK said...

What a wonderful idea! Thank you for posting this. I really needed to read something like this today.

Clare said...

I So Love youe ATC's each and every one is very beautiful in every way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails