Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: Happy Birthday,Oreo!

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

WOYWW: Happy Birthday,Oreo!


My desk is filled with the detritus of my preparations for my fur baby's birthday party. (I learned that word detritus from Julia, also known as the Queen of What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday.)  


Oreo turned 1 year old last August 30 and I made him a birthday hat (and cat ears for myself), decorations with his name, and a tuna birthday cake.  I also prepared giveaways of cat food with stamped labels (of course, I told the humans that it was for cats!)


My very cooperative hubby put ears on the plates...


and decorated our mirror with a cat face!


We all had a paw-some time! Happy WOYWW, everyone!

8 blog hugs:

kiwimeskreations said...

What fun - I don't think my DH would appreciate a cat party - our old boy will turn 16 in a few weeks.... he is currently sitting on my knee which means I have to sit sideways at the computer... I think he just may be spoilt too.
Blessings
Maxine

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love the selfie in the mirror!! What a bit of fun celebrating Oreo's birthday. Cats are like members of the family, so why shouldn't they get treats too :-)
Hugs, LLJ 5 xxx

MrsC.x said...

happy birthday oreo!
happy woyww
Charlie #24

Annie said...

Hehehe what fun :-)
Have a great week,
Hugs,
Annie x # 17

Glenda said...

Happy birthday Oreo! That is one lucky kitty to have parents like you!
Glenda #31

CraftygasheadZo said...

Looks fun! Take care Zo xx 30

Christine said...

Lovely, lovely post! I can see that Oreo was suitably impressed!! Love the shot of the mirror, you are both on my wave length!


Have a good week
Christine
Bishopsmate #39

Julia Dunnit said...

I LOVE it!! I love that you are such a busy professional woman, and make time to celebrate Oreo! And I bet in traditional cat behaviour, he player along just to please you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails