Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: Travel

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WOYWW: Travel


My desk has some of the things I am packing for our trip to Oslob, where we are hoping to see some whale sharks (fishes that can grow to be as big as a bus!) 

From http://www.artdecosuites.com/
I have gone back twice to the warehouse sale with the P10 books (£0.135) and came back with more books - to read, to use for collages, to just keep.  My favorite is this 1891 book about Germany...

 with so many wonderful illustrations...



And for those of you who look forward to my prayer journal illustrations...



Sharing this in What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday and Word Art Wednesday.  I hope all is well with you!  I hope to go visiting after my trip to Oslob.  Blessings!

10 blog hugs:

Neet said...

Beautiful inspirational work as always Peggy and what a lovely book you have there.
Have a wonderful trip and I do hope you get to see those whales - as big as a bus! Incredible.
Hugs, Neet 14 xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the work in your Prayer journal - it is always a delight to see it.
I do hope you enjoy your trip and wee the Whale Sharks.
Blessings
Maxine

glitterandglue said...

Have a wonderful trip, Peggy. Great books found in that store! Beautiful art work in your prayer journal - how Father God loves it when we come to Him - in joy and in sorrow!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #11

Glenda said...

What beautiful pages in your prayer journal and I love the book about Germany...beautiful!
Glenda #47

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the pages in your journal. Hope you have a lovely trip.
Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 49

Shoshi said...

Peggy, both you and Patsy have given me Scriptures today that confirm where I have been with the Lord this week! After going through so much, and having so many worries, I am now falling over all the wonderful Scriptures which confirm that God is in control and all I have to do is lean on Him and trust! Your art work is so beautiful and interprets the message so well. I hope you enjoy your trip, and I do hope you manage to see some of those magnificient creatures. Photos please!!!

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #35

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great trip!Beautifukk artwork in your journal, and that book about Germany from 1891 - wow!

Debbie/Daqa #18

fairy thoughts said...

Hi Peggy
It is so difficult to pack craft materials for holidays I just want to take everything he he.
Lovely book but I don't think I could cut it up though.
have a great trip
janet #6

okienurse said...

awesome post. Hope you get to see those sharks! I love all the books you are finding. I try to use the books for collage but end up talking myself into not tearing them up! I have been photocopying and using that...not as good but almost! Have a great week. Vickie #64

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Peggy,

I love old books! Our local library has a used bookstore (this is where I take my books as it helps the library) and I've picked up some amazing books at a great price. I love russian and german text. It's so cool.

Your journal pages are beautiful, as always.

I'm very late in visiting desks this week.
Happy belated WOYWW
Peace, Kay (58)

Related Posts with Thumbnails