Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday: Tourist Stuff

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday: Tourist Stuff


Guess where I am today!  On my "desk" are a few things I bought at the SoWa Open Market, where I had a wonderful time last Sunday looking at all the art and indie design shops.  That little handmade bookmark is from AnneMadeDesigns.  And the bottle of DG3 is from Bead+Fiber.  Then there is a bracelet from Recyled SilverWare.

That's all I have time for today.  Linking up to What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday.  Til next time, happy WOYWW!

10 blog hugs:

Annie said...

Glad you had a good time shopping. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
A x

Theresa Plas said...

I've never heard of the SoWa Market Peggy. Looks amazing!!! Will have to add that to my travel list. Happy WoYWW!

JoZart Designs said...

Beautiful bracelet and book mark... must be a good place to visit.
Love JoZarty x

jude said...

Beautiful bits on your desk this week.Glad the day at the market went well.
Happy Creative Wednesday
hugs Jude x8

Sarpreet said...

i am curious as to know what is in the blue bottle, lots of lovely crafty goodies, thank you for sharing. Happy WOYWW 101, not long left until the 2nd anniversary, have you done your PIF? #2

martinealison said...

Un bureau rempli de trésor...
Bisous

Anne said...

OOOOO the Market sounds such fun.
Thank for sharing again
AnneX

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

MM a nice eclectic mix there Peggy thanks for popping over.... happy WOYWW101 thanks for sharing .. Shaz in oz.x

Julia Dunnit said...

I do not know what DG3 is so am guessing it's a clear dimensional sticking medium? Probably way off! I love the bookmark, how pretty that is.

Spyder said...

Sorry Blogger was such a pain last week, my only time to get round and it was down for all of wed Thurs and Friday! Great to see your artist flair, even if it is a bit late! Happy late weeks woyww
(lyn)

Related Posts with Thumbnails