Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: Numbered Comments!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Numbered Comments!


As I mentioned in my previous post, I am delighted that I finally got my comments numbered!  Bloghopping for the One World One Heart event, I visited Gina's blog, Threads of a Tatting Goddess.  Her comments were numbered and I asked her how she managed to do that.  She gave me this link and she also mentioned that although it didn't work for her at first, when she changed the settings of her comments to "embedded below" the numbering showed up.

I tried this and my comments have numbers now!  Yay!  Thank you so much, Gina!  If you have been trying to get your comments numbered, you might want to try this out.  Although it doesn't work for everyone (my sister Patsy said she couldn't get it to work), there's no harm in trying.  I hope it works for you!

9 blog hugs:

Cherry Pie said...

Thank you so much Peggy! Now I have numbers too! It worked right away in my blog marinasdolls.blogspot but it didn't work on this other blog until I removed the security word for commenting.... so that's probably why your sister can't make it work for her either.
If we keep the spam filter up, it might not show the numbers but it's good to have for giveaways when one can temporarily remove the filter. xo

Teresa aka Tess said...

Thank You so much....it worked for me.
Tess

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh, do you know I never noticed that comments where or weren't numbered! I guess that's because on a Wednesday, Mr Linky numbers and that's the day it's a matter for me!
Well done, ain't it great when you can get this here interweb thingy to do things for you!

Annie said...

Thanks. I will give it a go :-)
A x

Flowermouse Design ❀ Lone said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. I spent a lot of time in the help section on blogger to find out about this during OWOH. But it was complicated. This one tells it so simple. Great!!!!

scrapwordsmom said...

Thank you for this. I love how we bloggers are always helping each other out!:)

SDCrafts said...

What a great idea - thanks Peggy, job done! Didn't know I needed/wanted numbers until I read you could!

Anthoula said...

That's quite useful!!!
Thanks for sharing...

sandra de said...

HI Peggy, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on the shelf coloured with Alcohol Inks. They are made by Ranger and Tim Holtz has some great tutorial videos on his blog. I have mixed feelings when I use them as the effect can be quite random. However, they coloured the shelf brilliantly and I would of used about 1 teaspoon of colour. My husband cannot believe how effective the inks were. I also have to say your artwork is beautiful and I think your praise to the almighty is inspiring.

Related Posts with Thumbnails