Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: Cats

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

WOYWW: Cats


Look what, or rather, who, is on my desk for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday   Such a beautiful work of art if you ask me! Her name is Truffles and she has taken over my desk. And while I'm on the subject of cats, I though you would enjoy seeing the CEO (Cat Executive Officer) of our family business. Oreo comes to work with us most days...


Would you like an officemate like him?



For Word Art Wednesday, a verse that speaks of the sheep recognizing the Shepherd's voice.  May I always recognize my Shepherd's voice.  Blessings to all of you! Thank you for dropping by!

19 blog hugs:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah how true it is Peggy!! the Good Shepherd longs that we would hear His voice as revealed in His Word.. thanks for sharing your cute pussies too :D
Happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x #5

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Sue Jones said...

Ha Ha love them!
Soojay 13#

Virginia said...

Fab photos, love the cat in a tie and beautiful journal page - happy WOYWW

Annie said...

Gorgeous furry babies on your desks today.
Hugs,
Annie x

Barb said...

Your pages are beautiful. Truffles looks very smart in her Tartan tie.Barbxx #16

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Beautiful furry friends. Great page. Peg R 17

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh yes, the bosses - my cat is also the boss and loves trying to sit on my knee when I am at the computer!!
Love your art work, and I too pray I will always know the Shepherd's voice.
Blessings
Maxine

Julia Dunnit said...

I couldn't comment last week. But I wanted to say - even your colour pens are beautifully decorated!!
I think that cats generally are in charge. Am super impressed that Oreo dresses to his role!

Evalila said...

Haha, I have a helper like this too! Beautiful kitties!!

Happy WOYWW,
Evalila/Evelyn # 23

Lisca said...

Yes, we must keep listening out for His voice. Not always easy in this busy world...
Love your cats!
A big blug hug from me,
Lisca#26

Glenda said...

How cute these babies are! Love the neck tie on Oreo! Thanks for sharing! Glenda #33

Twiglet said...

Fab little WOYWWer there - such good company too! x jo

Christine said...

Love those cats - ours is black, we took our daughter to collect a kitten and while waiting for her,it adopted PJ when it was six weeks old - she's 15 now and still rules him with a rod of iron!!! he! he!

have a good week
Christine

Bishopsmate #34

Neet said...

I love your artwork, always do but I am afraid Truffles and Oreo have stolen the show for me today.
Happy WOYWW.
Hugs, Neet 18 xx

Kelly said...

Love your officemates! I have 2 also. Spirit is the CEO in his all-black attire. Very business like, he is. Goddess is my plump little Tabby queen who just picks a spot and sleeps the day away. I'd fire her if she were not so adorable. Love your art piece. Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #41

Ginny Maxam said...

Hi Peggy, your art is ALWAYS so beautiful and inspiring, it is always a blessing! I thank God for you Sharing and love for Him and His Word! Thank you for joining in for Word Art Wednesday challenge # 191!
Hugs,
Ginny Maxam DT WAW

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ha, your cats made me laugh!! Especially Oreo in his smart office wear :-). Gorgeous painting again...I love her floral frock!
Hugs, LLJ 9 xx

Ohhh Snap said...

Truffles is adorable and Oreo in his tie! Thanks for sharing them : ). #48

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

I LOVE your adorable cats! They are both cute but Oreo in his tie is the best! I also love your drawing! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Related Posts with Thumbnails