Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: My Prayer Desk

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WOYWW: My Prayer Desk


Nothing new to see on my regular desk today for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday so I decided to show you my prayer desk today, with some books for Lent...


some past journals, the illustrations of which I post in my Instagram account...


...the illustration for today, not yet finished...


and right beside my desk, my cart filled with my favorites.


Look what I found recently...


...my daughter's baby shoes! And she just turned 25 years old!  How time flies!  Life seems to go by so quickly and it is a challenge to live it well...


Although I do not seem to find the time to visit a lot of you, I still keep WOYWWing in hopes that I will find the time.  Also sharing with Word Art Wednesday (if I remember to link).  Blessings to all!

10 blog hugs:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Votre bébé de 25 ans a le même âge que l'une de mes filles, Daphné qui aura 25 ans ce 12 mars !! déjà oui...

J'aime toutes ces couleurs réunies dans vos boîtes...
et vos dessins et oeuvres sont absolument exquises.

❁ Gros bisous ❁

kiwimeskreations said...

What a precious place to have - a prayer desk! Your journals are beautiful works of art Peggy. Love those wee shoes.
Blessings
Maxine

Annie said...

Happy Wednesday. I'm doing my visits of all my fav blogs while my twinnie munchkins play with the knex 😃
What a lovely place to work. I see you have a holding cross like mine too 😃
Hugs,
Annie x #18

MrsC.x said...

your journals are so beautiful
Happy WOYWW!
Thanks for sharing
Mrs C.xx
http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/woyww-march-10th-2015.html

J said...

Wow, love the cart with all the pens etc in it, mine are stuffed in a drawer!

Beautiful illustrations and how lovely for you to have a prayer desk.

Jan S no 57

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful drawing, Im so glad you share it with us at Word Art Wednesday! Looking forward to moer of your creations....{HUgs} Laura

Lindart said...

Beautiful journal pages! Wow! Thanks for sharing! Lindart #61

Unknown said...

Your prayer desk is such a special place! And I love your supply cart - what a great idea. My daughter is 20, and I know how you feel. I found a note from her in the bottom of a tin the other day from when she was six! Made me cry. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #48

Unknown said...

Such a peaceful prayer desk and it is sweet to see what you are working on and what you have finished. Thank you so much for entering our AG family friendly challenge this week. Remember, you can enter up to five times. We enjoy seeing your creations.
BLESSINGS, Carole

Jo Ann said...

Wonderful sharing of your artwork and all the things that make you happy. I love the baby shoes and I too get sentimental when I see those little clothes as it reminds me of the wonderful moments that I share with my little boy whose now 9 years old. Time sure fly by so fast! We are so blessed that you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday last week. We started a new Challenge today and will be delighted for you to come back and link up once more. Leaving you with this encouraging Word of God in Romans 15:4 and it says, "For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope." Have a great week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails