Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: Floor Plans and a Desk Ornament

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WOYWW: Floor Plans and a Desk Ornament


There's serious business on my desk today for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday.  You may not know this, I am an architect.  I am planning something for a friend of mine. No AutoCAD for me, just plain graphing paper and tracing paper! First draft...


I though you would like to see my "desk ornament" in my office desk.  Good thing I work in a family business.  This certainly won't pass the 5S workplace organization method!


And for Word Art Wednesday, a wonderful verse from Philippians...


Great to remember and claim when what we have to do seems too much for our own strength!  Have a great week, dear blog friends!  Thank you for your visits!



10 blog hugs:

Chrysalis said...

Wow, Peggy - so talented! Your cute cat is so sweet - and a great help, I'm sure!! Happy WOYWW, Chris # 8

okienurse said...

I didn't know you were an architect…Awesome so talented in so many ways. I love your new desk ornament! Have a great week. Vickie #17

sandra de said...

You are one very talented lady and your desk ornament is super cute.
sandra de @21

Unknown said...

What a wonderful post! I love your precious pretty "desk ornament." You are such a good artist, it makes sense you are also an architect! I love seeing it done by hand too. Happy Wednesday! Sandy Leigh #53

fairyrocks said...

Wow an architect! How nice to have such talent. Love your journal pages too. Keep smiling and creating.

Annie said...

I'm sitting down for while for the first time today having just got home from my day with the twinnie munchkins.....so what better to do than catch up with as many blogs as I can? :-)
We've just had plans drawn up for all we want to do here so know how exciting it will all be for your friend. I love your desk ornament...such a cutie :-)
Hugs,
Annie x # 19

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggy, it's nice to meet you. I'm new to WOYWW and am rather slow on my making my way around to everyone's blogs. Actually, I was rather late getting posted today, hmmm, it's a different day already in the Philippines isn't it? Anyway, I am really loving all the lovely creativity... and oh those desk ornaments! :D
Hugs,
Beth P
#73

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I remember that you are an architect, but I've never seen any of your drawings. I love black and white floor plans like yours (strange, I know!). Blue prints and all sorts of diagrams float my boat...I can't explain why, they just do.
Cute little desk ornament! How can you possibly work with those big eyes staring up at you :-)
Hugs, LLJ 18 xx

Lisca said...

No, I didn't know you are an architect. So what are you making for your friend? Are you designing a house for her or is it going to be a special card?
I love your cute desk ornament....
Sorry I'm late, but I like to take my time and look at everybody's blog. I read it all and look at the links etc.
Thank you for letting me look over your shoulder.
Have a good week,
Lisca#24

Unknown said...

Your cat is so cute, nice to have a helper while working ;)
You have an interesting job, my husband is a garden designer and it's interesting to see when he is working on a design at the drawing board.
Enjoy your weekend

Related Posts with Thumbnails