Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: ATCs

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

WOYWW: ATCs


With the anniversary of What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday coming up soon, I decided I had better finish the ATCs I started a long time ago to get some ready for the anniversary swap. Aside from that there are some folding ecobags that I bought recently and a Mother's Day freebie from The Face Shop that I got when we went to the mall for dinner on Mother's Day.

And for Word Art Wednesday, an assurance that God knows all things...


Have a great week, dear friends!  I am off to do a tidy up since I realized that the mess on my desk hasn't changed for weeks.  I need to tidy up and make new mess!



14 blog hugs:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Peggy,

Love those ATCs. You definitely have a talent for faces! It's nice getting a jump on visiting WOYWW posts!

Happy WOYWW
peace, Kay (no # yet)

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,
Tous ces portraits qui couvrent en partie votre bureaux sont magnifiques.
Le dernier que vous nous présentez est aussi très gracieux.

Je vous fais de gros bisous ♡

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You make beautiful faces, and your ATCs are adorable. I stopped by three times last week, but blogger refused to take my comment. I hope you understand, because at least I tried.

Your Word Art Wednesday is gorgeous. I love her halo (actually flowers, but reminds me of a halo).

Sounds like you had a lovely Mother's Day. Now I hope you have a good WOYWW and Wednesday.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

YAY!! It took. My comment, that is.

Bridget Larsen said...

Your ATCs are just the best and so unique.
Bridget #4

Annie said...

I do so love the 'mess' on your desk today and really hope one of those ATCs has my name on it :-)
Please email me your details if you'd like to swap this year.
Hugs,
Annie x # 32

Neil said...

Hi
It's been a while I know, since I last managed to link up but I'm back now and just popping my head round the door to say hello!

Thanks for sharing your creative space and I hope you have a good week too.

Neil #10

Chrysalis said...

I just love your art work, Peggy! Have a great week, Chris # 23

Neet said...

I so wish I could do faces like you do. The Lord has certainly blessed you with a talent. How many are you making, would there be enough for me to swap one with you?
Take care
Hugs, Neet 13 xx

fairy thoughts said...

Hi Peggy
your lady ATCs look amazing and each one different
janet #5

Unknown said...

Oh my Peggy this ATC card is gorgeous. Such a pretty face surrounded by that hair and Scripture. Thank you for dropping in to visit us at Word Art Wednesday today with this beautiful art. Blessings, Carole
PS I like cleaning up my desk because I get to touch everything again and then it's a mess

Linda said...

Your word art is gorgeous and I have pinned it to my Pinterest Scripture board http://www.pinterest.com/pin/43065740161671738/

Nicky said...

Stunning ATC - happy WOYWW - Nicky #30

JD/ Jill said...

You do such lovely work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails