Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: What? It's Wednesday?

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WOYWW: What? It's Wednesday?


Yesterday was Philippine Independence Day, a holiday!  I spent the day repairing, organizing and cleaning up.  I fixed a chair, a cabinet latch, repaired three shopping bags, four broken bracelets, one ring, and one bag!  Then I organized my desk and all the drawers under my desk. Today I continued my organizing by rearranging my bathroom cabinet...

And I forgot it was a Wednesday until my sister Patsy asked me, "Did you make a WOYWW post?"  Whaaaat?  Is it Wednesday already?  So here is my office desk instead.  I know, I know, it is just as messy as my home desk is most of the time!

Join in the fun of showing off your desk and peeking at desks from around the world.  Julia has the WOYWW list!  

32 blog hugs:

Neesie said...

I'm making a head start on the desk hopping Peggy. ;D
Your desk looks like a great creative space. There looks like a lot of inspiration all around.
Isn't it amazing how quick these Wednesday's come around.
I hope you had a great holiday.
Thanks for sharing.
Happy WOYWW ~ enjoy! Neesie (no number lol)

Lisa Richards said...

A very intriguing mix of things on your desk and bulletin board! Glad you've got everything repaired and organized!
Have a great WOYWW!
Lisa
(who also has no number...yet!)

Diane Writes said...

Indeed, time flies so fast. It felt like it was only January 2012. But look at time now, it's already the half of the year. Soon it will be December and New Year again.

Have a great day Peggy!

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...it's amazing once you get in the mood for having a clear up you can't seem to stop & time flies past...your work space looks fine & dandy to me...thanks for sharing...Mel :) #7

Annie said...

Think these weeks get shorted for us all :-) Glad to see you've joined in though :-)
Hugs,
A x #38

Helen said...

So nice to see a different desk but no inspiring art, what a shame!! Have a great day, Helen 3

CraftygasheadZo said...

Super desk, different of course but no less intriguing! Take care & have a good time snooping the WOYWW desks of the world ! Zo xx 55

okienurse said...

WOW sounds like you had a very busy holiday that had nothing to do with holidaying! Have a great week and don't over do it! Vickie #42

Unknown said...

Hi Peggy You have been busy fixing stuff! I love your notice board with all the interesting additions. WOYWW Hugs from Helen 14

Franka Benjaminsen said...

Looks like you have had a very busy time. Love the 'mood board' behind your desk. Always perfect to pin your last crafty ideas. Wish you a crafty week. Bye, Franka #55

Anonymous said...

Love the board behind your desk.

Happy WOYWW

Zoe #12

Bridget Larsen said...

I had no idea you or your sister are from the Phillipines. I make these biscuits that I call Philipino ones, they are so yummy, I will have to make them again, but my little contraption that was given to me from the Phillipines has broken sob sob. The biscuits are made with milk powder, flour, sugar and melted butter and nuts, do you know what I am talking about?
Bridget #13

Tertia said...

I don't think its messy at all, looks very creative to me and I am pretty sure you know exactly where everything is.
Happy WOYWW

Julia Dunnit said...

Well don't you think days like that are such a success, productive and the bonus of getting little bits and pieces that you're 'saving' off your desk. Relief! Like to see your office desk, the computer understandably takes centre stage..strange to think of you with a desk and no paintbrush pots!

Sandy said...

Still spy some artwork there on your work pin board. sandy :)

SueH said...

I was completely thrown this week too Peggy, I think it was having the two extra days at the weekend.

A desk is a desk, no matter where it is and although it’s your office deck I can still see some crafty bits creeping in there!

Happy Crafting!
Sue
x
#72

Twiglet said...

Great to see your workspace - where does the time go - Wednesdays seem to be here much quicker these days.? x Jo

SandeeNC said...

Well you have been a busy little beaver with all that repairing and fixing up! You sound like quite the little handy woman! love it! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

May said...

Glad you sister reminded you or we would have missed your fab desk... Hugs May x x x#20

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Wow! You sure have accomplished a lot lately. I'm impressed. I love days like that where one thing leads to another and lots gets done. I'm glad you didn't miss WOYWW. I don't think your desk is too messy, some clutter but it is still inviting.

mark gould said...

happy woyww. i think i need to follow your lead and have a major tidy here. love the pin board with all the stuff on. mark 159

My name is Cindy said...

Those holidays always put me off my stride!! Still at least you had a productive day even if you lost track of the week!! Happy WOYWW Cindy #39

nerllybird said...

Ooh, I did the clearing up thing this week too - the bathroom and then my scrappy area this morning when I dropped a little thing and couldn't find it anywhere. Never did find it, but swept behind and under the desk, lol.
Helen S #23

Unknown said...

A very creative looking desk there. How do you cope with your monitor in the middle of everything?

SophieNewton said...

Sounds like a busy day! Happy belated WOYWW x
Sophie #68

Ann B said...

You have been busy. Love the cork board and wish I had space for one myself. Thanks for visiting me.
Ann B
#21

Unknown said...

When you finish organizing around your place come on over to the states..I have plenty you can do , :) #99

Valerie said...

I like your workdesk but especially the bulletin board! Valerie#26

Neet said...

Well, I never realised that you and Patsy were sisters! Blow me down with a feather! I should have got the connection a long time ago but didn't.
My Peggy, you have been busy but isn't it a good feeling when you have done so much tidying. Love the view of your desk today with the board behind - great idea. Take are - Hugs, Neet #59

Morti said...

It's great when you get a load of stuff fixed that's been waiting a while - it seems to clear a waiting room in your mind.

Happy WOYWW to ya!

Morti #49

Eliza said...

Oh my goodness you have done a lot, good on you. Love your pin board, full of treasures.

Have a great crafting week
Eliza #65
www.queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au

Please use this link when replying or the stamping Ground blog link.

Janelle said...

So nice to hear from you Peggy! One of these days, I MIGHT share a photo of my house. That should make you feel better about your desk. Or maybe I won't... my house's messy state is a little embarrassing to share over the world wide web. Good to hear you were able to do a little organization. I should do that too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails