Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: And the Winner is...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And the Winner is...

Wow, this has been an exciting past few weeks, traveling all over the world in my magic carpet.  It has been wonderful to "meet"  many different people and see what they've been doing and making.  I have been blessed with all the wonderfully encouraging comments my visitors have left me and I am so thrilled that some of you even decided to follow my blog!  Thank you very, very much!   Thank you also to Lisa, the Whimsical Bohemian, who organized this fantastic event.  

To pick my winner, I used Random.org.  And the winner for my mixed media art work is... (drum roll, please)... altermyworld, who commented... "oh how gorgeous...add me pls."

Ang is a fellow member in ATCs for All, where I usually trade ATCs.  I was delighted when I picked her name because just last weekend, I saw a message she sent to me some time ago which said "can we trade sometime."  I even went to her gallery and saw her beautiful cards.  I decided I would ask for a trade as soon as I could! 

Congratulations, Ang!  My One World One Heart Lady will be making her way to you.  I am glad that she will be going to "
a wonderful loved home." 

4 blog hugs:

Jasmine said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner. Your art is wonderful and i will visit again xJ

Jona Panesa said...

congrats to the winner. now, I'm looking forward to our swap!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting our blog during the OWOH tour.

We hope you had a wonderful time, we sure did.

WE ARE ADDICTED TO BLOGGING!!

Thanks for sharing.

Michele & Minyele, and Willy Wonka Pea Doodle, too

Anonymous said...

HI Peggy just wanted you to know how happy i am to have won this, as soon as it arrives i will let you know, i am so so happy.
ANg

Related Posts with Thumbnails